Sorry I didn't take photos. I was making leftover dinner on Sunday, as is my custom, and this was delicious and so so easy.
- •Finely chopped iceberg lettuce
- •One avocado, diced into 1cm cubesAny larger and you'll ruin it all
- •Tiny tomatoes, halved
- •One jalapeño thinly sliced
- •Two large cloves garlic, chopped
- •Thinly shaved pecorino cheese
- •Chile flakes
- •Sliced red onion
- •Dress with red rice vinegar (key) and olive oil
- •The lettuce has all the crunchiness normally afforded by chips and the substantially reduced caloric density of the whole endeavor (vis à vis actual guacamole) means you can stuff your face at a more leisurely pace for longer, which I considered a huge bonus and the reason for writing this list.