I DONT KNOW, BUT I FEEL LIKE I KNOW
- •In my mind you are pensive, quiet, and brilliant. You write things. You forage for berries in the wilderness. You may already know the ending.
- •If I lived in the Southeast United States, I feel like we would be friends. I would play the intro/outro music for Adult Swim every time we hung out. You would quickly get sick of it.
- •In my head Dave digs the low base and the esoteric song choice and is very stylish.
- •In my imagination V.P. has intimidating facial hair. He eats a really strict but not bullshit diet.
- •Alex reminds me that technology is human, and that relationships are interpersonal. Also that doctors are terrifying and that I am afraid of medicine (coughs).
- •In my view of List App, sits in a You Only Live Twice -style boardroom watching lists while stroking a kitty. Does not tolerate failure.