JOBS I DAYDREAM ABOUT
I am told by pretty much everyone I talk to about how great my job is. Not sure why I keep daydreaming about doing something else.
- •👜 Hotel bellhopDid this in college and loved every minute. Meeting people in a structured setting, tips, substantial but not grueling physical labour, spiffy uniform, this job has it all for me.
- •🚚 Food truck operatorI guess I am a hipster after all.
- •⛵️ Professional sailorToo bad I lack and experience on a boat larger than 14 ft. In length. But I will kill it in dinghy racing.
- •🌽 Food farmerFarming wine is about so much more than farming. I dream about making food because a potato is a potato and I could stop obsessing about my goddamn "brand".
- •💾 Computer programmerPreferably a LAMP stack programmer since that is my jam. I would be a super badass programmer who doesn't play by the rules. Too bad no ones wants to hire one of those.
- •🚣 Canoe camping outfitter/guideCombines my loves of outdoor gear and excellent hospitality
- •⛺️ Park rangerWhat I would actually end up doing in place of being a guide since it involves less unstructured interaction with people