QUESTIONS ABOUT COLOURFUL DUST PARTIES
- •Are colourful dust parties independently popular or organized by a central committee?
- •Do the organizers of the colourful dust parties create a different palette for each party or is there a set color standard?Pantone, RGB, or CMYK?
- •Where does the dust come from? Is it local to the party, or produced centrally somewhere in Central Asia?
- •What is the most popular colour of colourful dust?
- •Is the colourful dust sprayed into the air en masse like confetti or do participants throw it on each other like la tomatina?
- •Are there activities that go particularly well with being covered in colourful dust?
- •If you are covered in an unflattering colour of coloured dust, do you get a raincheck?
- •After achieving the heightened sense of presence and humanity that being covered in colourful dust affords, how do you successfully re-acclimate to quotidian existence?
- •[update] Is it flammable?