REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN
- •You called me at like 2am from downtown Boston and needed a ride and when I showed up to pick you up you tried to gift me a trash bag full of shoes?I guess now this is called Uber
- •We used to drive to New York and would arrive at like 3 am then leave the next day at noon, for no obvious reason except to leave campus
- •We went on a pilgrimage to Putoshan and each brought what can only be described as the most thoroughly appropriate foodstuffs, toast for the fish and a single orange?
- •Liz would open-mouth cry outside the front door to the dorm on a roughly daily basis
- •Lewis and you made the most intensely complicated panzanella salad on Peaks
- •We drove past approximately 30 crashed cars during a blizzard in order to ski fresh pow
- •Yay friend