Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •It's okay. Take a deep breath.
- •I know you feel like you're drowning, but I promise you know how to swim.
- •Don't over think it.
Whoops, another list of pictures from my travels??? http://www.lifestartswithcoffee.com/most-aesthetic-places-to-visit-in-nashville-tennessee/
- •PicklesWhat can I say? I LOVE PICKLES.
- •Nirvana/Kurt CobainIt's to the point where people post on my Facebook every time something about Kurt pops up in their feed.
- •French FriesMy one true weakness; a staple in my diet.
LOVE YOUR MOTHER 🌏🌍🌎
- •I marched because I believe in SCIENCE not SILENCE.
- •I marched because climate change exists.
- •Finding a rental house for July.The struggle is real in Dahlonega.
- •Money.My direct deposit didn't go through, and my work study jobs ends May 5th.
- •Fuuuuuuture.I'm graduating this time next year. I have internships lined up, but I have to apply for grown up jobs before too long. What?
- •That is all.
Dahlonega, GA. 4-6 PM.
- •So, yesterday morning my little mountain town was in for a shock when we found this sign (and confederate flags) up on a building in the square.
- •A small protest, led by two strong women, broke out.
- •Eventually, the sign was taken down. However, the building's owner has picked up an application to the government to have it put back up.
- •Intersectional Feminism.
- •The environment.
- •Loving refugees & immigrants.
- •And I'm not a damn snowflake.