5 TIPS FOR SAVING MONEY IN YOUR 20S
I posted this on my blog, if you wanna check it out. ☺️ https://lifestartswithcoffee.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/5-tips-to-save-money-in-your-20s/
- •Set a limit.If you have a bank account, and even if you don't, set a limit that you absolutely cannot go under. This way, if there is an emergency you have always got some money put away for that.
- •Make a budget.You need to know exactly how much money you need each week, and set that aside. Then you have a little extra spending money for other things.
- •Open a savings account.I cannot express how important this is. Opening a savings account will save you. Make a space in your budget to set aside some money each paycheck to put into your savings.
- •Plus/Advantage/Shoppers CardsMy Kroger plus card is a lifesaver. I get discounts on my groceries, and $.10 off my gas! Get these, and use them to save money.
- •CouponsYes, I am going to be that old lady with five dogs still clipping her coupons. They are worth it! Just make sure you're gathering coupons for what you really need to.