GILMORE GIRLS BOYFRIENDS, RANKED.
- •Lorelai Gilmore's Boyfriends:
- •#1 LukeLuke was always good for Lorelai. He loved her truly and unconditionally. He was all in.
- •#2 MaxMax showed Lorelai how she could be loved, and deserved to be. While she wasn't in love with him in the end, he taught her that it's okay to take chances and fall for someone. 1,000 yellow daisies.
- •# 3 ChrisI saved Chris for last, because he was not the best for Lor. He loved her, and she loved him, but he was absent. And the second time around, he was a rebound for Lorelai and their relationship was never healthy. But if you're going to throw your life away, he better have a motorcycle!
- •Rory Gilmore's Boyfriends:
- •# 1 JessNow this might be controversial, and a little biased, but Jess was the best for Rory. He taught her to take risks, to love deeply, and to fall for someone for more than just a crush. They could have serious conversations, but they could also laugh together. They completed each other, even if Jess crashed her car and ran away to California and didn't read much. But, what is much?
- •# 2 DeanDEAN. What can I say? He was an amazing first boyfriend. He treated Rory like the queen she is. However, the relationship got toxic the second time around. But she's loves you, you idiot.
- •# 3 LoganOh, Logan. While I think he was not a bad boyfriend, certain elements of their relationship could never be solved. From Logan's family, impulsivity, and immaturity, he couldn't be what Rory needed after college. She's too independent. But she was his Ace. In Omnia Paratus.