HOW TO HAVE AN ARTSY INSTAGRAM FEED
- •Download VSCO to edit your pictures. Don't hesitate. Just do the thing.
- •Good lighting is key. Outdoor light is the best light, and I prefer morning lighting or early afternoon.
- •Alternate. If you've just posted a selfie, or picture of yourself, take a "lifestyle" picture as your next post. Something that isn't of you, but of something pretty.
- •Match your filters. VSCO is handy for this, pick a filter you like and match your pictures together accordingly. Play with the contrast and temperature functions.
- •Plan ahead. This is the most important step. Plan your posts ahead of time, so you can match your filters and alternate.