@jaidub you're the bomb for this.
- •So, I'm still overwhelmed with hype about the Li.st Atlanta meet-up, and I'm sorry if this gets mushy.
- •Li.st means so much to me, because... well, because I'm home here.
- •I can express myself in a way I never have before.
- •Before Li.st, I had anxiety about every Instagram post, Facebook status, or tweet.I didn't like to express myself on social media period.
- •In my generation, your social media persona reflects who you are as a person. As much as I try to escape this, it always followed me around.
- •Li.st gave me a place to connect with not only myself, but other people who just get me.
- •I'm a writer. Being able to put my thoughts somewhere and share it with you is the greatest.
- •But Li.st is not just about me.
- •All of you are so welcoming. We're a family here on Li.st.
- •We have @bjnovak to thank for that.I couldn't not tag him, okay
- •But more importantly, I want to thank each and every one of you for including the girl that never felt like she belonged.
- •For creating a safe place for us to word vomit in list form, and to form friendships that are great.
- •Or to hug @mallofamanda and know that everything was going to be okay.I got lost twice on the way to the meet-up and on top of that I was terrified to read my lists, but something about this chick comforted me so much. ☺️
- •Or being star struck by @marymurphy only to have that "duh" moment where I realized she's just a regular human being.
- •Li.st surrounds us with an incredible community and opportunity to express ourselves and be 100% who we are.
- •And that's what Li.st means to me.
- •It's just Li.st