REASONS WHY I LOVE KURT COBAIN
In honor of his 49th birthday.
- •He loved so deeply and unconditionally.
- •He was different, and totally insecure of himself and his places in the world. He wasn't "different" to be "cool." He was a real person with real insecurities.
- •He never judged anyone.
- •He could go from screaming nonsense to singing something deeply profound within the same song.
- •He was afraid. Afraid to love, and to be loved. He fought against himself his whole life.
- •He loved ABBA.
- •He sold his entire record collection to see his favorite band, and that band changed his perception of music. Just like he did for me.
- •He was not okay with who he was, be he was okay with that.
- •That he died before I was born, and he still changed my life.
- •Rest in peace, my angel.