THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MY NAME
- •It's short for Katherine.Katherine feels too girly to me.
- •People never spell it right.It's Katiee. What's so difficult about an extra 'e'?
- •I can't ever decide if I want to shorten it to Kate, keep Katiee, or some other variation.I'm 20, Katiee will soon sound too young of a name for me, according to my family.
- •My whole family calls me Katiee Rose, and some other nick names stemmed off of that.Rose is my middle name. I don't mind this sometimes, but it's all around so girly.
- •People never pronounce it right after they read the two 'e's.After they say Katiee regularly, they start saying, "Katieeee"