THE TOP CHINESE DISHES EVERYONE SHOULD TRY ONCE
By "Chinese" I mean to refer more to Cantonese style food that you'd find in a standard Chinese restaurant in a metropolitan area.
- •Beef Chow FunSlippery greasy rice noodles, flash fried with slices of beef and soy sauce.
- •Fried Rice with Chicken and Salted FishThe salted fish gives it serious umami, try it and you'll believe.
- •Tomato Beef Chow Mein (Hong Kong Style)The ketchup-y flavored sauce combined with beef atop a crunchy saucer of egg noodles....so yummy.
- •Salt and Pepper Chicken WingsWings marinated with msg and corn starch, deep fried and then showered with more MSG and white pepper.
- •Braised Pork Belly (Kau Yuk)It's Pork Belly!
- •Won Ton Noodle Soup with Roast DuckSmall dumplings with egg noodles swimming in a savory broth topped with fatty, salty, crispy duck pieces.
- •Lobster with Ginger and ScallionsThe best way to eat lobster IMHO. Lobster dredged in flour and stir fried with the ginger and scallions.