Things I Hope Describe My Future Husband
"Suga, suga, how'd ya get so fly..."
- •Dresses like Dean Winchester.
- •Plays the guitar. Could be badly, maybe sings off key. But gives it the ole college try.
- •Likes to listen to me read aloud, and sometimes even tolerates when it's Joyce or Fitzgerald instead of fun stuff like Harry Potter.
- •But also Harry Potter.Not necessarily a super fan, but doesn't mock. Can appreciate the brilliance.
- •Can quote and/or recognize references from at least half of my shows and movies.
- •Likes to hang out with my dad, but not like... excessively.
- •Knows how to fix shit. (I.e. sinks or gutters)Do gutters break?
- •Makes coffee up to my standards, and can get the hang of my creamer to caffeine ratio.
- •Hates jalapenos, or at least pretends to, or doesn't love them so I don't have to cook them into shit. Gross.
- •Can do that thing where you open a non-twist top beer with his hand and the edge of a table or something.
- •Re watches my favorite shows with me.
- •Never wears flat billed caps on principle.
- •Has boots that actually get dirty and serve a purpose.
- •Is really good at high fives.
- •Gives me piggy back rides when I get drunk and struggle with walking.
- •Is a bomb kisser.
- •Gets along with my mom.Pretty sure this one isn't optional. Ask my mom.