Already on li.st? Open in app.
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Fun-Free
- •CarbohydratesBut like the bad kinds. And by bad kinds I mean the best kinds that they say now cause lung cancer or something. I.e. Bread, pasta
- •DairyI miss cheese. Also ice cream. Remember butter?? How good is butter?! Dreaming of cream cheese...
- •Processed foodsThis is not very defined but I'm guessing I just can't eat food in bags or boxes or made by anyone else?
The first of many Sophia Carol Larry
- •Check the lyrics to "we are the women of the night......waaaaa woaaah"
- •Miznon: call the health inspector about food poisoning at their restaurant.
- •Learn email etiquette
It's the little things...
- •When you become the iPhone GeniusYour phone starts messing with you: All of he sudden it stops working- let's say the screen is unresponsive for no good reason - so you google it (on your computer), quickly become a detective expert technological mechanic, and after an hour plus of turning it off and back on, it starts to work as good as semi-new. Phew!
- •Sales tax in PennsylvaniaAll essential items are w/o sales tax. Yes that means food and clothes, including shoes. Yes, that's the majority of what I spend my money on.
- •Ordering the same thing at a Thai restaurantCan't go wrong with Pad Thai. Hold the peanuts because I'm intolerant (read: not deathly allergic).