Shitty Theatre Inconveniences
- •Printing your Headshots at Walmart & waiting an hour because the machine is incompetent.
- •Having people ask you if you want to be famous.
- •Having family members call you "Hollywood," because they don't understand the difference.
- •Dedicating your life into getting into a professional show, when you'll actually make dirt money.
- •Waiting 6 hours hour at an audition, knowing there is a slim chance of getting in.
- •Character heels are clunky and ugly.
- •Never being able to find bobby pins anywhere.
- •Never being able to have enough lipstick.