Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The sunshine.It's always my number one. Nothing beats waking up to the bright light streaming through my window.
- •Living walking distance from Whole FoodsI don't care if this makes me basic or a hipster or a yuppie or some dumb term I haven't heard of yet. The facts are these: whole foods has better lighting than most grocery stores and their branding gets me every time. #notsorrynotsorry
- •UberFor letting me sleep as late as possible and still get to work on time.
Or keep putting off finishinf
- •The 22 immutable laws of marketingA consistent recommendation from Tim Ferriss, already frustrating and empowering the way any good advice should be.
- •The Charisma MythSomething I've wanted to read for a while, but felt kind of guilty about being curious about. Reminding myself that the world needs things I have to offer and communicating that effectively isn't something I should feel guilty about.
- •The Blind AssassinI loved the Handmaid'd Tale, and am excited to read something else by Margaret Atwood, but in the past few years taking time to read fiction hasn't felt reasonable. Trying to get it back into my before bed routine.
- •Thinking with Type - 2nd edition.Was super excited to buy this and actually pulled it out while working on a project yesterday.