THINGS I AM SUPREMELY GRATEFUL FOR
- •The sunshine.It's always my number one. Nothing beats waking up to the bright light streaming through my window.
- •Living walking distance from Whole FoodsI don't care if this makes me basic or a hipster or a yuppie or some dumb term I haven't heard of yet. The facts are these: whole foods has better lighting than most grocery stores and their branding gets me every time. #notsorrynotsorry
- •UberFor letting me sleep as late as possible and still get to work on time.
- •Laughter, it can make a horrible day end in joyful tears.Suggested by @ourprintscharming
- •Being able to exercise!Because it feels good and it took me a really long time to realize it.
- •Dinner with friends. 🍰🍾🍕
- •Public TransitI've lived most of my time in the city without a vehicles and I've saved a lot of money not driving. It's great. And I have time to catch up on my lists!