5 THINGS YOU'LL LEARN AT #BIGNYDIGITAL
On 3/8/16, I'm moderating a panel on digital at The Book Industry Guild of NY. See http://bigny.org/event/publishing-technology-update-new-digital-directions/. You'll get to hob-nob w publishing folks during cocktail hour and feed your brain with digital know-how. Hope you can come! Here's some of what you'll hear:
- 1.How Penguin Random House goes from print to app
- 2.Why Norton created their own eReader
- 3.How a company publishing since the 17th century (Elsevier) creates "digital science"
- 4.How Galvanized created the Apple Watch app
- 5.How Wiley's direct-to-consumer division grew 40%