10 ways I have become way less cool since having a baby...
Having a baby can change you in a lot of magical ways, but it also makes you way less cool.
- 1.I get up before 6am now. Every damn day.He must've gotten the early riser gene from his dad cause I'm not happy about it.
- 2.I go to bed before 10 pm most nightsFor main reason, see above.
- 3.I notice "bad" things I didn't beforeLike, they say "shut up" a lot in Harry Potter. And a lot of the songs I like are not very appropriate for a baby.
- 4.I don't really worry about my appearance much....and it shows...A little food, slobber, snot or spit up on my shirt? I'll just wipe it with a wipe and be on my way. Hair is rarely done. Outfits chosen by how easily I can take my boob out to feed him.
- 5.If evening plans will go past 7pm, we're out.Bedtime is 7. If you want us to attend we'll have to get a babysitter and I don't want to do that most of the time.
- 6.I can't really drink. Because I'm breastfeedingNot that I need to drink to have fun, but I've been told I'm way more fun when I do. Lol
- 7.I'm totally domesticatedI spend my days taking care of a baby, cooking and cleaning.
- 8.I don't talk about much besides my kidReally, I don't do much besides hang with him. Plus I think he's the best.
- 9.The baby is the main deciding factor in everything I doCan he come? Will it eff up his naps? Will I be able to keep him entertained? Is it safe for a baby? Will we be home for bed? Etc.
- 10.I'd rather be homeTo be honest, I'd rather be home with my family over most anything else. They are the best.