7 Things to Always Remind Yourself of Everyday
- •You are lovedEven if you don't feel like it. There's always someone out there who needs you and looks out for you
- •No one is looking at you so closely that they see the stuff you want to hideYes, you might have black heads, white heads, scars, hair where you don't want it to be, that's HUMAN NATURE, and I promise no one looks at it.
- •It's okay to laugh/ sing/ talk louder than everyone elseIf people don't like it they can walk away but you don't have to mute yourself for the sake of others
- •You are beautifulBeauty, by very definition is "the qualities in a person or a thing that give pleasure to the senses or the mind". There is no set list of qualities one must have to make them beautiful and beauty is perceived differently by different people. You are beautiful.
- •What other people think about you doesn't matterThey don't know you. They do not know your past, present, or future. They do not know what it feels like to be you or how it is to walk a day in your shoes. They may place you into a preordained category and decide they know everything about you but they don't. They may make comments about you but they do not have any right to do that because they are not perfect. Their biased opinion doesn't matter
- •It's okay to be differentIf everyone was the same, the world would be quite dreary. It's not fun to be normal and it's not fun to be with people who want you to repress some part of yourself to please them. Being different is beautiful.
- •You are strong.You're incredibly strong for fighting through whatever you're going through or have been through. No one can judge you for how you chose to survive. You are strong even if you rely on people, because the smartest people have people by their side. You are strong even when your voice is broken and the tears don't stop. You are strong even when you feel weakest. You are strong for being alive.