Things I took for granted before having a baby.
I love her to pieces, but she has really ruined some of my favorite sh*t.
- •Watching more than 30 consecutive minutes of uninterrupted TV.Who new it would now take 4 days to get through an episode of House of Cards.
- •A shower where I didn't feel like I was in a competition for "World's Fastest Shower."I'm pretty sure I have won this competition like 150 times.
- •Getting coffee because it was a nice treat.It is literally a survival tool now, and if not constantly running through my veins I might actually die. Not quite the same.
- •Driving places without having to first wrestle a small, yet surprisingly strong, little human into a car seat.Some days this process takes 15 minutes. Each way. Good thing I left an hour to get bread from the supermarket.
- •The absence of "Frozen" in my life.I'm not sure if it is Stockholm Syndrome or if it really IS that awesome, but I've almost Insta'ed a #wcw pic of Elsa more than once.
- •Shopping for one.Staying on top of ever-changing shoe and clothing sizes, toddler preferences, and a hefty stash of "play clothes" that don't cost a fortune but don't make your child appear homeless = exhausting.