MY TOP 10 CONCERTS
This is a really hard list. I've changed the ranking about 4 times and I'm still not happy with it.
- •DMBI've been to 8 so far, and they've all been amazing
- •The Avett BrothersSecond night at Red Rocks in 2012
- •The LumineersOn a tiny stage within arm's reach in Telluride, before they made it big.
- •Ryan BinghamAt Mishawaka
- •Mumford & Sons w/ DawesAt Red Rocks.
- •DispatchMy first Red Rocks show!
- •The LumineersAt Red Rocks last minute during all of the horrible flooding in 2013
- •Ben HarperAt Red Rocks. At one point, he sang completely acoustic, with no mic, and you could hear him throughout.
- •The Head & the HeartMore so the awesome bands they paired with
- •Rusted RootFree show we happened to find in Greensboro