WAYS TO BEAT THE SUNDAY BLUES
Because that back-to-school feeling never goes away, even if you're not dreading Monday.
- •Make plans for Sunday late afternoon. Distraction between 4-7pm is key.
- •Save all of your favorite TV and/or podcasts for Sunday night.
- •Cook something awesome.
- •Be outside during the day. Alternate/seasonal: windows open, music on.
- •Sleep aid of choice.
- •You can always start working to get a jump on the week and skip the lull. Then promise yourself a nice walk Monday morning.Suggested by @laure
- •Dinner plans somewhere funSuggested by @erichutchinson