LOS ANGELES = CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD EDITION
I lived in Chicago for 8yrs before moving to LA 2yrs ago. @vp requested CHICAGO INSTITUTIONS AND THEIR LOS ANGELES EQUIVALENTS, so I thought I'd start with neighborhoods. This is, by no means, a comprehensive list.
- •Echo Park = Logan SquareGood tacos and cheap rent... for now.
- •Silverlake = Lincoln SquareLet's go to that cute boutique after brunch, k?
- •Highland Park = PilsenThere's always so much going on there! Why don't I ever go there? Oh, cause it's far.
- •Weho = BoystownToo obvious?
- •Hollywood = WrigleyvilleCrowded, loud, touristy, and home to most improv theaters.
- •Los Feliz = Wicker ParkFashion hats. All day, erry day.
- •Santa Monica = Old TownWe have money and we love dogs!
- •Gold Coast = MalibuWe have SO MUCH MONEY! Let's live by the water!
- •Koreatown = Humboldt ParkRent is cheap here, but your bike will definitely be stolen.
- •The Valley = Schaumburg😜😜😜😜😜😜😜