HOW TO NOT PAY FOR A HAIRCUT
Foolproof method. Been doing this for years. Trust me.
- 1.Don't go get a haircut.
- 2.Let your hair grow really long.
- 3.Only second-guess the length when someone tells you your hair is looking "extra lioness-y" and not as a compliment.
- 4.Brush them off. You look bangin'.
- 5.Have a glass of wine on a week night.
- 6.Realize your hair IS really long.
- 7.Eh. Maybe you should get a haircut.
- 8.Realize you're broke.You're not gonna spend your hard earned money for some hair to be chopped off!
- 9.You can do this yourself.
- 10.Grab the scissors.Any kind really. Hair is hair.
- 11.You've done this before. You're fine. You don't need to look up hair cutting tutorials on YouTube.
- 12.Give yourself a trim.
- 13.Realize you cut too much off.Freak out a little.
- 14.Go to YouTube. Find some tutorials about how to fix tipsy self-haircuts.
- 15.Realize you don't care that much.You kinda like the messy look. It has character.
- 16.Repeat in 6 months.