WHY I SEE MOVIES BY MYSELF
A short story.
- •In November 2010 I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part I with my ex.
- •How pumped was I?Let's just say I was one of those youngins who went to the midnight releases of the BOOKS sooooooo yeah
- •I loved it (obviously)
- •We walked out of the theater
- •I'm on Cloud 9. I'm ready to go home and re-read the entire series.
- •What does this goober say?
- •"I don't get the hype, it's not that good."ITS NOT THAT GOOD??????!!!???!??
- •Then he told me EVERYTHING he thought was wrong with the movie.
- •I will admit that this ended with me in tears.How could it NOT!!!!
- •I broke up with him a few months later.
- •And now I see movies by myself.