Books I'm Currently "Reading"
Because finishing a whole book is like, really hard
- •"Age of Innocence" by Edith WhartonGood morning Upper East Siders, NYC's original Gossip Girl here. This Pulitzer Prize winner is barely over 200 pages and yet I've heard poor little K can't even finish it...
- •"Go Set a Watchman" by Harper LeeTurns out not being required to read Harper Lee means not finishing her book.
- •"Down The Rabbit Hole" by Holly MadisonThe gossip blog summaries of this book told me everything I needed to know, they should have #spoileralerted those articles!
- •"Evolution" by Joe ManganielloThe only reading in this book is the messages from his Magic Mike costars in the beginning. The rest are pictures. Which are worth looking at....
- •"This Town" by Mark LeibovichAfter 750 name drops, I dropped this book on my shelf and never picked it up again.
- •"This Side of Paradise" by F Scott FitzgeraldAt least I've finished his short stories?
- •"Hard Choices" by Hillary Rodham ClintonGood book? Sure. Hard choice to give up a few hundred pages in? Nope. #Hillary2016
- •"White Girl Problems" by Babe WalkerNot finishing books you order off of amazon is a white girl problem, right?