Books I've finished in 2017
Will I actually read this year?
- •"The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" by Rebecca SklootOprah is making the HBO movie so get ready
- •"Born a Crime" by Trevor NoahThe best audiobook I've ever listened to 10/10
- •"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck" by Mark MansonSpoiler alert I still give a lot of fucks about things
- •"So You've Been Publicly Shamed" by Jon RonsonI'm not British so I definitely didn't know all these people but yikes the internet is awful also former governor Jim McGreevey apparently works at a women's prison in my county now so I guess this was interesting enough to have read...
- •"We Should All Be Feminists" by Chimamanda Ngozi AdichieIt's technically a TED talk but I read the book version