THINGS I DID IN THE SUMMER AS A KID
- •Played on an Apple IIeMy parents owned a kitchen company, I used to make "plans".
- •Made Blue PrintsIn a truly terrifying basement under my parents showroom. It smelled strongly if ammonia ( as all blue print machines did). The ceilings were low (even when you were > 4'). It was dark. It was haunted (no question).
- •Watched Judge JudyOn a 10" black and white portable TV, because it was the only channel that came through.
- •Played house in amazing kitchens.Because fancy showrooms. (Made me an enormous kitchen snob).
- •Visited Wash ParkPicnic in the park. Ducks fed.
- •Tents under the conference table.Perfect for tent making until a conference needed to happen.