THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY
In my real life I started a preschool-8th grade school and am the principal/queen. But in the summer my days look different. Like this one.
- •Woke up early for Pilates in the park.It was happy and also miserable- because hard.
- •Showered/dressedNot at the park, at home. Showering in the park would be weird.
- •Met a family at school to give them a tour.They didn't care about the school or or philosophy, they just wanted to know what we thought about peanuts.
- •Dropped off the school truck to get a body wrap.The city we are in won't let us put up a sign for our school. However, they say nothing about a truck in the parking lot that advertises us. I win. Sort of.
- •Met with an app developerI created a new assessment system that needs to be properly done. My hacked together version has seen its last days.
- •Got a call from a publisherOut of the blue to ask if I would be interested in a book deal about my school and innovation in education. Huh? Does this happen? Help listappers, help! What do I do, what do I ask?
- •Realized I was hungryBecause I hadn't eaten since morning.
- •Grocery storeI picked up one of everything. Shopping hungry is hard on the budget.
- •GuacamoleMade the second I walked in the door.
- •Carefully laid out necessary ingredients for margaritaFor husband to make. I don't know how he makes them so good. It might be magic.
- •Made this listBecause now I'm waiting for margarita man.