THINGS THAT KEPT ME AWAKE AS A KID
Last night I couldn't sleep- because adult. Which had me reminiscing about those things that kept me awake at night in simpler times. As a kid, I'd sing myself the Double Mint Gum commercial to distract myself until I fell asleep. I guess now I create lists.
- •Fear of being abducted by aliensMy dad had a good 10 years of alien obsession. 10 years of creepy lifeless eyes staring at me from the covers of books all over the house.
- •Ben HurClearly I was too young to see leprocy and men trampled to death by horse.
- •Unsolved MyseriesThe song still haunts me.
- •Falling into a wellBaby Jessica style.
- •StrangersDamn you Berenstain Bears!
- •Who killed JR?This one had me wondering for years.