NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
✨ give me something to shoot for ✨
- •FlexibilityEnd goal is to be able to the splits by the end of the year. I'm stepping up my yoga game and adding some focused stretching to my fitness routine.
- •Grow SomethingKeeping air plants alive doesn't count. Extra points if I can keep vegetable plants producing.
- •Get OutsideMore hiking, camping and beach trips. Extra credit if I do it by myself
- •Go SoloDo things for myself, by myself. Take a class, go to a concert, go on a weekend trip ALONE.
- •HostLast year I worked on allowing other people to do things for me...to receive graciously. This year I want to refine my hostess ing skills: throw a dinner party, a girls night, organize a day trip, and start a cookbook book club.