Things I'll Miss About Charlotte
In less than a month I'll be off to Raleigh for college. Here are some of the things I'm going to miss the most about Charlotte
- •Not Just CoffeeMy favorite place to get coffee or tea. The baristas are always really nice and cool and the owner is amazing
- •Driving on Shopton RdThis sounds weird but driving on Shopton Rd at night is one of my favorite things to do. It's a long winding road that has beautiful trees and goes across a small lake
- •AkahanaOne of my go to places with my best friend when we're hungry. Pretty good sushi for a pretty cheap price, all the rolls are buy one get one.
- •Suarez BakeryThey made these bomb cookies for my best friend's birthday and they have great cupcakes and cake.
- •7th Street Public MarketSo many good foods in here. Local Loaf's chicken and egg biscuit is heavenly
- •King of PopsI cry thinking about leaving behind these amazing popsicles
- •Seeing the Duke Energy Building lit up in a different color every nightMy favorite is seeing it lit in white when the sky is dark grey
- •This list could go on and on. I love you Charlotte and I'm going to miss you, but I'm looking forward to discovering Raleigh and falling in love with it like I did with you.