Things I've Learned Since Playing Pokemon Go
- •A lot more people smoke weed in my neighborhood than I thoughtI always wondered why I could smoke in broad daylight without anyone calling the cops
- •Uptown Charlotte is the place to liveNearly every apartment complex is right by a PokeStop so people living there will never have to pay for more PokeBalls
- •Uptown Charlotte has a lot of paintings on buildings and sculpturesThe Target parking lot's walls are special sculptures itself
- •I really need to wear my back pack more oftenI don't have the hands to carry my water bottle, a cup of coffee, my wallet, my keys, and my phone. When I'm catching Pokemon, I'm also bending down to pick something up
- •People are very paranoid photos are being taken of themI don't know how many times I've had to explain I don't care enough to take a photo of anyone unless they have a dog, so if they don't have a dog I'm just playing Pokemon Go.
- •I've got weak legsI'm still sore from hatching a 5km egg in a day
- •My ID may say I'm 3 months from 19 but...I'm still the eight year old girl that would stay planted on her couch playing Pokemon Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby on her GameBoy Color.