Already on li.st? Open in app.
mostly thanks to @dominguez
- •in Gabe's backyard
- •at a neighborhood church
- •in the liquor aisle at Wal-Mart
- •1/10ths orange juice
- •9/10ths champagne
inspired by @roaringsoftly and impossible without @honeyglow
- 1.the big glass jars of water that you just poured for yourself from the filter in the fridge, the very first second that you set them down or took your eyes off themthey're her favorite for sure – to drink, to stalk, to bump into, to knock over, and always ultimately to spill everywhere
- 2.the mugs of tap water that you filled from the bathroom sink specifically to help your headache or hangover or whatever, but that she just wants to stick her nose into every time you go to take a sip
- 3.the lil courtesy cups of water that you get at In N Out sometimes, because she loves chewing on straws whenever she can get away with it(even though you really fuckin' try not to ever let her get away with it)
inspired by @alexim
- •on my phoneHoly Ghost – Modern Baseball
- •on my laptopDealer – Foxing
- •in my carColoring Book – Chance the Rapper
when I was bumming about my break-up a lil bit ago, my dad recommended I spend more of my free time reading for fun. so I have! and it's been great! this is what I've actually finished in the last four weeks
- •Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling (@mindy)I technically started reading it like two months ago but got caught up with homework and emotional breakdowns and the like and only just picked it up again mid-March, and I loved it just as much as Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? and hella can't wait for more Mindy Project!
- •Our Numbered Days by Neil Hilbornthis was the first book I finished post-break-up and it was so perfectly encapsulating and illuminating that I really can't praise it enough
- •On the Shortness of Life by Senecaseemed like the most appropriate follow-up to Our Numbered Days that I could find on my bookshelf, and it made a nice, short, simple sort-of-essay to reread
- •I'm currently at my polling place waiting to vote!
- •there are a couple hundred people here!!!
- •I've already been waiting for about an hour and a half
- •John Mulaney made a joke in his last comedy special that's really stuck with me
- •I don't remember his exact words
- •but it's something like "I didn't know before that relationships were supposed to make you feel good about yourself"
with @dominguez after @kthrynmrcr's 21st birthday party 🍻
- •it's my first time using the background face filter things!
- •Gabe really humored me it was great
- •he was selected by Barron's to write the AP Comparative Government and Politics test prep book!
- •I found out about it today when his sweet wife posted this Facebook status about it
- •and also this picture of it!
(AKA topics I either once procrastinated or am currently procrastinating researching for model UN)
- •addressing the trafficking of women and children (2011)
- •building a peaceful world through sport (2011)
- •considering the Palestinian question (2012)