MARY-KATE AND ASHLEY MOVIES, DEFINITIVELY RANKED
with little to no explanation
- •Switching Goalssuch a stereotypical twin movie
- •To Grandmother's House We Goonly really remember the kidnapping thing and it terrified me as a kid, so 0/10
- •It Takes TwoI think this was the first of their movies that I ever watched???
- •Double, Double, Toil, and Troublevery cute but altogether unremarkable
- •Billboard Dad
- •How the West was Fun
- •The Challengeundeniably the worst from teen Mary-Kate and Ashley
- •Getting Thereeight-year-old me was absolute dying to turn sixteen and learn to drive because of this movie
- •Holiday in the Sunhad the cutest boys, I think? wish I could remember this better
- •Our Lips are Sealedforget why Mary-Kate and Ashley went into witness protection, but definitely remember all the pretty shots of Australia
- •When in Romethe summer internship of my suburban white girl dreams
- •Passport to Parislittle Mary-Kate and Ashley's prime, probably
- •Winning Londonmy first introduction to model United Nations!!
- •New York Minutetheir closets! the city! the dog! the Simple Plan video shoot! I love it all