There's something so beautiful in the ornate and detailed that I feel is lost in the push for the modern, more minimalistic aesthetic. I loved looking at the care and decoration of my grandma's home and wanted to share my favorite parts.
- •The green window with orchids and plants. It's overflowing and alive with light and leaves.
- •Handmade placemats with holiday china sing of good tidings.
- •Lace and wallpaper and angels and ornaments.
- •Generations of photos and chairs with many sitters.
- •Window panes and wire hearts.
- •Stepping stones and clover.
- •I love these duck statues. They guard the front porch and sit peacefully embedded in green.
- •Overgrown resurrections humbly sitting amongst a fall forest.
- •Large mirrors and fake flowers adorn and spill out into every nook and cranny.