SCENTS OF PARIS
Mostly in order of my walk to school, but also in general...
- •My nespresso that I make every morning.
- •Eggs and olive oil.
- •Old wooden stairs.
- •Rotisserie chicken from the butcher shop, placed smartly outside the window.
- •This stylish old man's cologne.
- •Some urban stank like gasoline and maybe occasional urine.
- •Fish, beautifully displayed with lemon and ferns on ice.
- •More bread.
- •Cigarette smoke.
- •Another terribly fashionable old man cologne.
- •More tobacco.
- •More coffee.