Dear Roommate, I Am Sorry About
- •Laughing so loudly at Snapchat when you are not yet awake
- •Piling my blankets up in a big old pile right next to the couch
- •Making soups which result in many difficult-to-clean dishes
- •Owning a dog whose shedding creates enough loose fur to weave a small blanket (later added to Blanket Mountain)
- •Refusing to put away the old food and water bowl on the front porch because MY CAT RAN AWAY AND ITS TOO PAINFUL TO THINK ABOUT
- •Dog fur. All over the floor. Always.
- •Not putting a trash bag in the trash can bc it's my trash can and why would you need that it's more difficult and costs more money ok this isn't really an apology