My Glossier Alternatives
I recently started using Glossier Milky Jelly as a makeup remover and LOVE it! But here's some products I'm not planning on replacing with their (more expensive) Glossier versions anytime soon...
- •ConcealerBoi-ing concealer in Light by Benefit. Super heavy duty but looks light and lovely. This one isn't cheaper, just better IMO.
- •Face mistLush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water. So refreshing!
- •Lip balmI'm an apostle for Maybelline BabyLips. I'm pretty sure I have every original color??? They have tons of options for any need, whether on the tinted/makeup side or the purely protective or moisturizing. Plus they're fun and cheap.
- •LipstickRevlon ColorBurst Lip Butter. I use this almost exclusively. It comes in tons of colors and is super moisturizing.
- •MoisturizerOlay Active Hydrating Cream. It's cheap, does the job, and I've always regretted it every time I tried something else.