My Inside Out
Inspired by @estone - Imagine these five people sitting at the control board of my brain, Inside Out-style.
- •Timidity - Mia ThermopolisA cautionary voice, primarily in social settings. Sweetly dorky. Thrives in solitude. Guardian of my inner world.
- •Pluck - @unfoRETTAbleShe's my brainy feminist. A big advocate of social causes and Twitter, sticks it to The Man, helps me stick up for myself.
- •Romance - Rob SheffieldMy writer, hopeful romantic, bleeding heart. Thinks life is a story full of lessons and meaning, often set to a mixtape.
- •Angst - Peyton SawyerSo many feels. Helps me sort out and find significance in the hard stuff. Also the one who reminds me it's okay to not fit in.
- •Wacky - Jemaine ClementInhabits a zany zone understood by few and feeds into my humor, fun, and general creativity. If he had a sidekick it would be a Muppet. Disappears into space for long periods of time.