Talking Over Pizza,
🚺A true story about International Women's Day🚺
- •My boyfriend Paul mentioned he wrote a paper on feminism today.(😍😍😍)
- •(He's a sociology minor)
- •I said "that's cool" in a fakely chill way, even though I wanted to be like "THATS RAD!!!"And ask him a million energetic questions.
- •A minute later mentioning that sometimes I feel awkward talking about feminism, and how much it means to me, because I don't want to come across as overly opinionated or a bitch, since I hate confrontation.
- •"Even though I know that's hypocritical haha!" I added lamely.
- •He said yes, that's contradicting what you believe.
- •You're going against what you believe if you are worried about being perceived that way.(I was all dammit, you're right...)
- •If you have opinions, you may run into some conflict, and that's okay.
- •And I said, "Yeah. Thanks."It was so sweet and the best
- •I hope that everyone has a person who listens to them and builds them up like this. And I hope to do this for others. Here's to Paul, here's to Women's Day! 💕