Things I Learned on the Internet Today
- •That a dwindling fork supply is a common occurrence for American families.
- •All the plots for spec scripts sold in 2014.
- •The weather forecast for the next 10 days
- •That 'Spectre' is an hour longer than 'The Peanuts Movie' - so my plan to abandon the 9 year olds in another theater will not work.
- •That the Japanese trailer for 'The Force Awakens' has DIFFERENT STUFF!!!
- •Why Ash no long works at S-Mart.
- •That one of my nieces did very well in a musical competition. I have no idea which competition exactly -but go Claire! You're awesome (she really is).I was fortunate to place third in NATS! Thank you, everyone, for your support!!!
- •That common core math is not popular with my generation.
- •Russia is crazy. http://farmbacalaoanguilas.work/HH9bTlQtA2yzHb3LTO6PsEY73tdPtJcv4aHHzOgu32Y97omgKsrkF3kPVKavKy7nbWhfEbGNtRT--zTbPCVrJSccKECnbjfO6L_ZGPRv_bpqEVz4XGcqTPkpfOT4XUD4xUQVJ-WYqZ3MVm3gbKxRksopsx4pd3IpiZuDs1LyLzI_QIbS1UrE8vqg5m6ki1jUB9mdx16vODu7Aq39bF