Five books everyone should read
- •The Grapes of WrathLife changing story of the effects of poverty and the pain of powerlessness
- •To Kill A MockingbirdEverything you need to know about how to be a human.
- •Huckleberry FinnTaking chances and going against your training can teach you more than a regular education.
- •Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You AreDr. Seuss knocks it out of the park reminding you that all in all, things are better than they could be.
- •The Poisonwood BibleTold entirely from a female perspective, this is the story of the circumstances of trying to mold others to your will without any consideration for their history or values.