SITUATIONS/PLACES YOU WILL FIND ME DANCING
I may or may not have an addiction
- •In my carBut let's be honest, who doesn't?
- •Riding my bikeYes, you can in fact dance while biking. (Hint: it's all in the shoulders)
- •At workI wait tables for a living. Dancing is not only a way to keep energy up, but it loosens up my stiff back, entertains guests, and is plain fun. Ok...I really just like to have fun.
- •Grocery shoppingI was in this store the other night that decided to blast 80s pop. For once I wasn't the only one dancing on the DL. People were actually walking in and couldn't help by shake their booty.
- •SkiingA friend recently described my skiing style as "unique." Turns out it's because I'm actually somehow managing to dance while shredding down the slopes.
- •CookingMusic just helps you get in the groove, man.
- •Bars/ClubsNo explanation needed
- •Washing dishesHey, something has gotta distract from this gross task.
- •In the showerSome people sing in the shower, I dance.
- •Literally just walking down the streetThis one I try to suppress/hide so much. I fail. Everyone knows exactly what I'm doing.