DUANE MICHAELS PHOTOGRAPHY
He likes to write on his pictures, which is what initially drew me to him, but he also puts his pictures into sets. Some maybe taken out of their respective stories, but are great examples of his work. Check him out!! - commentary included ✌🏼👽
- •I feel like some would consider writing on their pictures to be blasphemy in the photography world.
- •New age enlightenment!
- •Turned inside out.
- •Strangers passing in the street By chance two separate glances meet And I am you and what I see is me. And do I take you by the hand And lead you through the land And help me understand The best I can. - Echoes, Pink Floyd.
- •It is all in our hands.
- •Modern medicine can help us all - so they say in all confidence.
- •Do you recognize that man?
- •The creatures are waiting, what can you prove?
- •We are here by the impressions we make. Can that really be all?
- •Dissecting ourselves til the point of all out destruction can lead to beauty - society
- •Always thought it was the other way around, but this way is interesting.
- •There is beauty in death when you have nothing to fear.