Already on li.st? Open in app.
These were also due in class! Same deal. (I'm about to graduate, so that's why. Scary transition time!)
- •See the Tonight Show or SNL Live! (OR BOTH!)Wouldn't that be the dream? With any luck I hope to get tickets for the Orlando Tonight Show in April cause it's my spring break AND 22nd birthday
- •Lose some "college weight"Let's be real
- •Eat healthy even when home with family
We had to turn these lists in for my Senior Seminar class but I figured why not also publish them here?
- 1.Perform improv in AtlantaI've been in my college troupe but I want to keep it up
- 2.Perform stand up comedy in AtlantaJust went up for the first time last week and am already addicted
- 3.Take online Writing for TV course through Second City
- •Monica GellerFor several reasons but I always feel most connected to her during Rachel's baby shower when she's obsessed with Mrs. Green being mad at her
- •Kimmy SchmidtAnd NOT just because she's a redhead named Kimberly
- •Gene BelcherI can't even deny it. I also have the same yell for when I am excited or angry but lets be real I'm always excited.
- •He ALREADY killed it with that monologue. I needed ALL of those words
- •lol whoops I got too excited and forgot I started this.
(It's been a good week..)
- 1.Watching The Mindy ProjectFor the first time AND I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! It's been three days and I'm halfway through season 2, I don't have a problem (thanks @mindy !! )
- 2.Rereading Yes PleaseIt's my favorite book and I needed the great perspective and life advice going into my final semester && PS I could never really rank between Amy and Mindy, they're both #1 but the show is new to me
- 3.Eating GrapefruitI passed it in the grocery store, I had a craving, it's lasted all week and continues to be a good decision