The # of Things That Have Already Gone Wrong On My 1st Trip Abroad Before I've left the ATL airport
Keep in mind that I don't even know how to airport very well in the first place, so it's all a big deal.
- •The second I walked in, I had to pee. And the 3 nearest bathrooms were all closed for cleaning, so I went on a hike.
- •My bag suddenly weighed 4 pounds over and I had to pay an obscene amount
- •My carry on got stuck on the other side of security for further inspectionThis is the ONE thing that was actually my fault though. I thought my water bottle was empty.
- •^ The attendant showing up to help with this took 10 minutes so many passed while I just stood there
- •My flight to DC was delayed to 6:25
- •My connector flight to London was delayed to 6:30PM, making my arrival in London 7AM, meaning I lose 10 hours of Jessica's in-person-friendship
- •My flight to DC was delayed to 6:55 AM
- •My flight to DC suddenly had no foreseen departure time
- •I was on the plane this entire time sitting there for almost an hour
- •We were all told to get off the plane
- •I keep getting texts for new departure times that aren't real
- •The customer service line isn't moving
- •They have stopped giving us updates over the speakers
- •Absolutely no one from our flight knows what's going on.
- •Stay home, kids. Just stay home.