TODAY'S SNAPCHAT FILTERS RANKED
1-14, 14 being the best
- 1.The Nothing.This one has been an option for days and does nothing that the swipe filters don't already do. #what
- 2.The Winged Eyeliner.This looks like that thing in middle school where you would heavily edit photos, and some would be b&w with the one thing of color. Not today, no thank you.
- 3.The Big Nose.Though this is my first rank, this one has been around a while and kinda just makes everyone the same when distorted. You've seen one, you've seen 'em all. Ja feel?
- 4.The Makeup.It's bold, it's fierce. Again, been around a while and makes everyone look the same.
- 5.The Buggy Face.For lack of a better name. It's silly, it's cute, it's aight.
- 6.The Puppy.Again, been around a while, but it gets a higher rank than the others because some of my friends make cute ass puppies, and I'm sure yours do too.
- 7.The Purple Thang.I might be ranking this one too high cause it's pretty simple, but what can I say? Purple is my favorite color and I love sparkly shit, so put it on my forehead, why don't you?
- 8.The Bomb Like Tick Tick.A filter in three parts— so those are always fun. Your head has a fuse, your face explodes, then your face is covered in soot. It pretty cool I guess.
- 9.The Easter Bunny.Still relatively new since it just came to us on Easter, and better now that it is our one remaining bunny filter. Chubby cheeks, what's not to love? My friends make cute ass bunnies too.
- 10.The Dopey Squash.How will this not be fucking hilarious everytime? What a head shape that is. And there are ways to make it look weirder, always good.
- 11.The Winter Soldier.Because c'mon. #thepiercingeyesthough
- 12.The Super Frown.I fucking love this filter so much. It is the perfect frown that we all try to achieve all the time, and thanks to snapchat can now rest our face muscles. Plus hilarious things happen if you do different expressions besides a frown.
- 13.The Majestic Lion.Who the fuck doesn't want to be a sparkly, sassy lion to brighten up their day? And now we can, without clogging a single pore with face paint. Again, thanks Snapchat.
- 14.The Blessed Face Swap.America's #1 generator of potential horror movie posters. It's a godsend to be completely honest. The most beauty happens when it malfunctions. **PS this is me and "Franco Garbanzo" from my Chick Fil A Coffee cup..Happy Nightmares!